- Comfort Keepers -703-591-7117 Located in FFX. Non-medical, in-home care for elderly, disabled, cancer patients etc. Offer companionship, meal prep, shopping transportation etc.
- NurtureCare – 703-525-5900 FFX. Hourly and live-in CNA’s offering non-medical care and support service.
- Touching Hearts -703-880-2547 Non-medical, in-home care for elderly, disabled, cancer patients etc. Offer companionship, meal prep, shopping transportation etc.
- Cleaning for a Reason – Free housekeeping for women with any kind of cancer.
- Loudoun Volunteer Caregivers – 703-779-8617. Hours are 9-430. Need 1 wk notice
- Daughter for the Day – Volunteers take seniors to their doctor appointments, business appointments, to church, to the grocery store, drop off and pick up prescriptions, and help them with just about any other errands they need to complete. However, we are not just a “transportation” service-they stay with the senior throughout the entire outing. Serves Maryland, DC, and Northern Virginia. Must be at least 70 years old
- Breast Cancer Freebies – Connects you with people and organizations whose mission it is to make the journey a little easier and take the burden off your wallet with FREE wigs, hats, make-up, house cleaning, transportation and so much more
- Little Pink – provides FREE week long vacations for breast cancer patients and their families.